Saturday, July 25, 2009

Week Update

Well, not much at all has been going on.

Matt got his first work review. And they told him that he is the "golden nugget that they had been looking for" He got a good review!

Sadie had her last puppy visit! I feel like they just left us hanging, lol! She has been going every 3 weeks since we got her. And now she doesn't have to go back for a whole year! I feel like I want to keep taking her, just to make sure she's not sick or anything! But I can't. Its a weird feeling lol! She currently weighs about 21 lbs. and the doc said she is healthy and good! In Sept. we are going to get her fixed. So I guess I get one more time with the vet :)

Me, I have just been busy cleaning and cooking and taking care of the dogs. I'm gonna go on a little vacation at the beginning of Aug. Get to go back home and go with my mom and sisters to Illinois (where I used to go to college) and go to one of my oldest friends bridal shower! That should be fun. Then I'm super excited to see the new pool my parents put in and lay out in it and get tan :P

Matt and I set a budget, and we actually have been sticking to it! Its amazing, considering how impulsive we both are! We are aiming to get some new furniture and get a good savings account going! I'm pretty proud of us. :)

Well I'm going to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment