Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Date Night on a Monday?!

Since mom was here on date night, we had another date night on Monday!

I went golfing with Matt for the first time! Well I didn't golf, but it was fun watching him golf! It was quite entertaining! Hopefully soon, he can go golfing with my dad so that he can get some tips on how to actually golf! If you want to see all the pictures go on facebook, I'm going to upload them there!

Then we went to dinner at Gondeliers. It was soooo yummy! WAY better than Olive Garden and cheaper!

Sadie has been pretty good up until this weekend. Of course we had a visitor so it was embarrassing! I don't know where this behavior is coming from, but I don't know how much more Matt is going to be able to take! This weekend, she pottied on the floor numerous times, ripped up the rug at the door, dragged the rugs from the kitchen all over the house, pulled my curtains down off the window, chewed up my flip flop, chewed a hole in my blanket.. Ohy! I just dont know! I think I'm going to have to put her in the kennel more often so that she doesn't eat the whole house! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment