Thursday, July 9, 2009

Us Courtney Girls!

To begin our mini vacation off, we stopped at Alicia and Buddy's. I got to hang out with Jaxson for the first time since Christmas! He has gotten soooo big! And so much more active and aware of his surroundings! He has also gotten so strong and curious! I love it! I just wish I could live closer so I could play with him more! But I guess that is life... Here are a few pics of our fun together!


I got to feed him for the first time :) He loves to eat that is for sure!! Then we went to Chiles with my sister Brittany! And boy when us Courtney girls get together... LOL It was very fun though! I got to thinking how weird it is that in a short week or so, there will be no more teens in our family! And it makes me happy that we still find ways to hang out with each other when we are all in town. I hope that never ends. Heres some fun pictures of our lunch at Chiles!


Hahaha I'm sure Alicia always wondered what Jaxson would look like with puple bling sunglasses on! :D

It just cracked me up how he always opened his mouth so wide to get another bite!
The proud parents!Then, Alicia and Buddy are going to get new furniture, so we headed off to the furniture store to look at some things! We must've looked so silly in there!

Of course we had to check out how cushy the furniture was! haha :)
Alicia had to see if her and Buddy would both fit on it lol

Jaxson had to test it out too! I think he liked it! :) Then we just went home and enjoyed catching up! Matt and I had to head on to Demotte to hang out with his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment